Heating Services in Borger, TX
Do you need expert furnace installation in Borger, TX? Are you thinking of replacing your furnace with a heat pump? The Hall Heating and Air team is here to help with all your heating requirements.
We are a local furnace service company offering everything from proactive furnace maintenance to heating repair and installation. Give us a call, and we’ll send one of our experienced technicians out as soon as possible.
What makes our team so unique is that we don’t stop at certification. Each technician must undergo our specialist training to ensure top-rated service delivery. With the addition of the best quality supplies and equipment, we are confident in offering our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We offer the following heating services:
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
We encourage you to look through the reviews from clients in the Borger, Texas, area and the 79007 ZIP code. We know you’ll like what you see!
Heater Repair & Installs in Borger, Texas
Our Borger heating services include proactive heater tune-up, repairs, and installations. We work throughout Hutchinson County, so call us if you suspect something is wrong with your heater. Signs that point to this include:
- Odd noises, such as loud banging or buzzing
- Your system not being able to reach or maintain your desired temperature
- Uneven heating
- Cycling incorrectly
- Ductwork leaks
Furnace Repair & Installs in Hutchinson County
Do you need our Borger heating services for furnace repair? Call us if your furnace has any of these issues:
- Sprints through cycles in under three minutes: This sign usually points to overheating. We can determine whether this is due to a bad thermostat or something more serious.
- Burners are burning unevenly: Most of the time, this means that the jets need a good clean. However, sometimes it can point to something more dangerous, like a cracked heat exchanger.
- Doesn’t burn on all burners: The most likely cause is that dirt is blocking the jets. However, sometimes this points to something more serious, so call us to check.
- Makes odd noises: This sign usually means a belt snapped or something broke off. The system may still work for a while, but it will do so under strain. You risk severe damage running it this way.
- Could have a heat exchanger crack: The only way to be sure is to monitor the levels of carbon dioxide in the room.
Our experts are passionate about helping property owners learn more about their heating systems. Check out our blog for tips and essential information!
Heat Pump Services in the Texas Panhandle
Why are so many people installing heat pumps through our Borger heating services? Here are a few reasons:
- These units use renewable energy and reduce your utility costs.
- Property owners may qualify for government incentives.
- The pumps improve air quality because they do not emit fumes.
- Heat pumps are safer to use and better for the environment.
- They reduce excessive amounts of moisture in the air.
- You get the ultimate level of control over the climate indoors.
- The system is simple to maintain.
for Borger, TX
Upon arrival, reach in cooler was at 55°. The compressor and both fan motors were operating. The thermostat was been replaced with a non factory thermostat and it appears the copper line set from condenser to evaporator has been replaced. The refrigerant gauges were then hooked up to check the refrigerant levels. While in operation, the suction is in a vaccuum and the discharge does not have a service tap. This indicates, the system is either low on refrigerant or has a restriction. Due to the condenser coil not being hot to the touch indicates low head pressure. Condenser coil is clean and there is no ice present on evaporator. Customer was provided with replacement options.
Customer called and is selling the home and their home inspector informed him of a furnace issue. During our visit we let the customer know that there were several solutions for the furnace including replacement.
Upon arrival, customer’s main concern was AC is blowing hot air. This was caused by a bad compressor capacitor. The fan motor capacitor is also reading low, as well as the contactor being petted. The indoor unit has been leaking water, and there is various spots with water damage on the furnace alone. The heat exchanger has multiple rust spots from water leaking on it continuously and also heat spot. However, there are no visible signs of cracks. Degas train is rusted, and gas valve is sticking. The customer was notified of the issues at hand, and given solutions for repair and replacement. Customer chose a replacement option and we are installing a a new Run Tru By Trane 15 seer AC with a single stage gas furnace. This includes a 10 year compressor and coil warranty, 5 year parts warranty, and 20 year heat exchanger warranty with proper maintenance, with all safety upgrades.
Customer called with her system not cooling at all. Upon arrival determined the compressor was bad. In talking with the customer , told her replacement was the best option as repair would not be cost effective. Gave her several options and she chose to install a new run tru by trane 15 seer Heat-pump, with an electric air handler. This includes a 10 year compressor and coil warranty, 5 year parts warranty, and 1 year craftsmanship warranty with proper maintenance. All safety upgrades are included in this proposal.
Installed a whole home, polarized media electronic air cleaner.
Call our team at Hall Heating and Air at 806-669-2437 to schedule Borger heating services today! You can schedule service in Fritch, Borger, TX, or anywhere else throughout the entire Texas Panhandle.