Pampa Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Is your furnace showing signs of trouble? Was your last furnace tune-up so long ago that you can’t remember when it was? If the answer is “yes,” it’s time to reach out for professional service from a furnace repair company.
Hall Heating and Air is your go-to specialist in the Pampa, TX, area. Don’t wait until your system lets you down; use our affordable furnace maintenance service to prevent common problems. As your local furnace repair & maintenance service team, we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
As a furnace service company, we also offer top-rated furnace installation in the Pampa, Texas, area.
Furnace Repair in Pampa, Texas
Our team works with every make and model of electric furnace, gas furnace, and oil furnace. Some common issues we encounter include:
- Poor maintenance: Using our professional furnace service means never having to worry about finding the time to deal with this tedious task.
- Dirty filters: Debris and dust accumulate in the filters quickly and can cause your system to overheat. Stick to the replacement schedule your manufacturer recommends, or have our furnace contractor perform the task for you.
- Normal wear and tear: Furnaces become less efficient over time as their parts wear out and the metal shows signs of fatigue.
- Faulty thermostat: This common problem is an easy and inexpensive furnace repair. However, property owners who ignore the signs or attempt to fix them themselves risk significant damage to the entire system.
- Inadequate airflow: A problem with airflow can result in overheating, so call in our furnace repair & maintenance team as soon as you notice this issue.
- Carbon monoxide leak: A carbon monoxide leak is potentially fatal, so check your pilot light regularly. If it is yellow instead of blue, there is excessive condensation on the inside of your windows, or your family feels ill, call for help immediately.
Furnace Replacement Company Serving the Texas Panhandle
Our certified and experienced team always attempts furnace repair first. However, replacements are sometimes the more cost-effective solution. You may need to replace your furnace due to:
- Excessive age
- An irreparable loss of efficiency
- Cracks in the body
- Increasing monthly bills
- Frequent need for repairs
While we’re there for your furnace service, why not have us check your evaporator coils? With the latest technology in the Pampa, TX, area, we can help safeguard your family!
Furnace Tune-Up in Gray County
What happens when you call our furnace repair & maintenance team in for a routine check? We take the following steps:
- Check the unit’s efficiency
- Shut the power off
- Check the components, replacing worn parts and cleaning the rest
- Lubricate the areas where this is necessary
- Carefully inspect the body and heat exchanger
- Run a complete system check
- Evaluate the levels of carbon monoxide
- Inform you of any potential issues on the horizon and suggest ways to avoid them
Hall Heating and Air is your leading local provider of furnace repair & maintenance services throughout the entire Texas Panhandle. If you live in Pampa, TX, or nearby in Groom or Clarendon, call us at 806-669-2437 or reach out via our website for furnace repair and maintenance.