Panhandle Heating Services
Is your heating not maintaining its proper output? Can you barely remember the last time you had a furnace service company perform an inspection? Putting off general repairs and maintenance can mean replacing your furnace sooner rather than later.
Don’t leave your heating repair until you have a breakdown.
Our team at Hall Heating and Air offers comprehensive furnace repair and heating tune-up services for residents and businesses in the 79068 ZIP code. We are your go-to furnace installation, repair, and maintenance specialists serving Panhandle, Texas, and the surrounding areas.
Our team undergoes rigorous training and certification to ensure 100% satisfaction with every job. We also use top-of-the-line equipment and products from leading brands to give you the results you deserve.
It’s this attention to detail that wins us fans and outstanding client reviews in the Panhandle, TX, area.
Heater Repair & Installs in Panhandle, Texas
We offer Panhandle heating services to deal with any issues, from heating and furnace installations to repairs and replacements. If you notice any of the following problems with your unit, give us a call:
- The inability to heat evenly, or at all
- Unusual noises like banging, shrieking or buzzing
- An unexplained increase in energy consumption
- A thermostat malfunction
- Leaking ductwork
Call us as soon as you notice any issue in Panhandle, Texas. Acting swiftly can mean the difference between paying a few dollars for a new thermostat and hundreds of dollars for a cracked heat exchanger.
Furnace Repair & Installs in Carson County
You may need our Panhandle heating services to visit you in Carson County if your furnace:
- Short cycles: We classify short cycling as switching on and off in three minutes or less. This issue has many potential causes, with the simplest being an uncalibrated thermostat.
- Emits irregular flames: The burners heating your furnace should always burn evenly with good furnace maintenance. If the flames are flickering or out in places, there is either a block or, more seriously, a cracked heat exchanger.
- Emits unusual sounds: If you run a forced-air system, strange noises are always a cause for concern. Call us if you hear popping, whistling, or rumbling while the furnace is on.
- Has a cracked heat exchanger: This problem can lead to a carbon monoxide leak, which often causes flu-like symptoms for residents. This matter is urgent as carbon monoxide poisoning can prove fatal.
Would you like to learn more about the benefits of heat pumps in Northern Texas? Our blog has the information you need.
Heat Pump Services Company Serving Part of the Amarillo Metro Area
One of our more popular Panhandle heating services is installing, maintaining, and repairing heat pumps. These clever devices are increasingly popular in this part of the Amarillo Metro area because they can reduce energy consumption by up to 75%.
for Panhandle, TX
Customer called with a drain line leaking from the unit into the home. Was able to reach the customer within 2 hours of the call and performed the evaporator drain line cleaning. Customer also requested estimates for replacement of the 20 year old system.
Provided customer with both replacement and repair solutions for the two AC units for his home.
Provided estimates and installation solution for a home heating and air system. We then did the installation the next day.
Service call and estimates for a new residential heating and air system.
Repair of a commercial walk-in refrigerator cooler
Hall Heating and Air has the expertise and equipment to deliver Panhandle heating services throughout the entire Texas Panhandle. If you live in Panhandle, TX, or a nearby town like Amarillo or Groom, contact us at 806-669-2437 or reach out to us via our website.